Introduction RTI (Right to Information) Act 2005
The Right to information prepare and passed in 2005. This act is very strong for citizens and the basic object of this act empower the citizens. All information can ask to a government department from RTI 2005
You should know
- You can get information by asking any question from the RTI.
- With RTI you can check any document of the government.
- With the RTI, you can get a copy of the _device _.
- With RTI, you can take a sample of material used in government business.
- With RTI you can monitor any work.
What is the Purpose of Right to Information (RTI )
The RTI object promotes and transparency accountability in the working of the government or else remove the contain corruption.
The Right to information act is all section 31 and chapter 6 this act apply all over India but Excluding Jammu and Kashmir.
How to Write RTI Application in English
This act can ask for a simple process to obtain information. though all government department different rule format for the right to information. there is no prescribed format according to time.
You will have to choose the Identify Government department you want to ask for information about. some department under the state government for example municipal administration/panchayat/PWD a local authority Include area.
You will have to get a white paper sheet and a blue pan and write a hand application in Hindi and English or the official language of the area, but you can this application type Hindu English from the computer. You can also ask the public information officer to put it in writing.
you will have to identify the address State / central government then write the government office name then self exact address. you will have to choose the department and write clearly the subject mention under Section 6(I) right to information 2005.
you can request and ask a question and details about government department, Then you will have to mention years and if necessary you can to ask the document or extracts of documents. to obtain the document applicant will have to payment 2 rupes per page of documents.
The applicant will have to 10 rupes fee to file the plea which is like this. the can form of cash, money order, bank draft and court stamp fee postal order. after that Stamp is necessary on the application, but the applicant below the poverty and they have to BPL card attached to the photocopy them no need to make payment.
Applicant full detail address mention on the RTI Right to information paper sheet and full name, Email, Contact Number and date or clearly signature paper sheet and mention city name.
The applicant will have to take an application photocopy for future reference. After that send the RTI application by post or else speed post, registry. Applicant can be application giving a personalized by hand department concerned. Don’t forget to get an acknowledgement later.
What is the time limit for RTI First Appeal?
This law says the applicant of giving information in 30 days provides, but then also not reply to this application. so the applicant can objection and appeal this application, The appellant first appeal should be related to the department necessary and the Appellate Authority.
The appellate authority is reply in 30 days but Appellate Authority is not replied In this stage you can 2ND appeal further to, Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission.
How can I second appeal in RTI?
if not government departments did not answer the first appeal then you can Second Appeal as prescribed under Rule 8 and 9 of the RTI Rules, 2012:
Right to Information Application Format
Public Information Officer
[Address of Public Authority]
Sub: Request for information under Section-6(1) of RTI Act 2005
I [Your Name], a citizen of India request you to furnish me with certain information under Section 6(1) of the Right to Information Act 2005.
Details of Applicant :
Tel No :
Particulars of information required :
Application Fee ofis remitted as [IPO/DD/Banker’s Cheque] numbered [IPO/DD/Banker’s Cheque Number] for /- payable to the Accounts Officer, [Name of Public Authority]. Please send the information to my address mentioned above by Registered post.
1) It is easiest for the applicant to obtain a court fee stamp for the right to information. Although bank drafts and postal orders take time.
2 ) Applicant should send RTI by registered post speed post as you can get acknowledgement later than keeping the acknowledgement safe.
3) Your application will say that the information is provided in writing and RTI sends it by registered post.
4) You can see that the information is at a point related to the subject concerned.
5) If the applicant receives the information sought from more than one department, the recipient of your application should intimate you with the forwarding, and provide information to other departments within 30 days of receipt of the application.
Which stream is our work in RTI?
- Section 6 (1) - Application of RTI is a writing section.
- Section 6 (3) - If your application has gone to the wrong department. So that department
- It will be sent to the correct department under section 6 (3) within 5 days.
- Section 7 (5) - According to this section, no RTI fee has to be paid to the BPL cardholders.
- Section 7 (6) - According to this section, if the response to RTI is not received within 30 days
- Then the information will be given free of cost.
- Section 18 - If any officer does not respond, then his complaint should be reported to the officer.
- Section 8 - According to this information will not be given in the RTI which is a threat to the integrity and security of the country or affect the internal investigation of the department.
- Section 19 (1) - If you
- That the RTI reply is not available within 30 days.
- According to the section, you can appeal to the First Appeal Officer.
- Section 19 (3) - If the answer to your first appeal is not received, then with the help of this section you can get another within 90 days.
How can I write RTI application?
if you want to take right to information from municipal administration you will have to mention subject check the below format.
How can I write RTI offline?
yes, you can write right to information application offline White paper sheet and use a blue pan 10 rupees postal order fee.
How can I send RTI by post?
You can send by post right to information, for example, use Speed post and Registry and carrier.
Law Post :-
- What is Hindu Marriage Act 1955 Chapter (I) Under Section 1 to 4
- WHAT IS SUMMARY TRIAL Under Code of Criminal Procedure (Crpc)
- British East India Company In India & Legal History
- Family Court Case Status & Infrastructure
- CASE LAW-PCS J EXAM HELP FULL
- Family Case Studies
- What is Family Law & Mediation
- Original Jurisdiction Definition
- Jurisprudence Definition Law Nature and Scope